- Premium Business Pack x170 (Includes x50 Bonus Candles, x50 Ear Discs, x150 Cotton buds) Free 5 Day DHL ShippingProduct on sale
- Business Pack x150 (Includes x30 Free Bonus Candles, x30 Free Ear Discs, x100 Free Cotton Buds) Free 5 Day DHL ShippingProduct on sale
- Premier Home Use Ear Candle PacksProduct on sale$29.70 – $119.70
The amazing historical tradition and benefits of Ear Candling…
Since ancient times, a great many cultures including the Egyptians, Greeks And Romans have used the traditional natural therapy of ear candling on a spiritual level, to purify and cleanse the aura.
The long established therapy of ear candling originally used by the Ancient Greeks, was made popular by the Hopi Indian Tribe of the American South-West. Today’s modern treatment is predominately based on the form carried out by the Hopi (meaning “Peaceful People”) Indians who possess great spirituality and medicinal knowledge. The Hopi Nation are well known for their significant and wide-ranging healing skills.
The very first use of ear candling was for aura and spiritual cleansing for purification. Their purpose was to cleanse and harmonize the different energy fields of the body. In addition to this, they were also used to begin rites and healing ceremonies. Numerous ancient wall paintings including those found within the caves of the Grand Canyon also show the noteworthiness and use of ear candles.
Totally different from regular wax candles, a Hopi Ear Candle is a cotton tube, drenched with beeswax, honey and therapeutic oils, that is inserted into the ear to remove impurities and minimize pressure in the sinuses and head.
Today we are able to source other ear candles which perform the same use and are just as beneficial to our health as these ancient Hopi Ear Candles.
This tender and soothing therapy is indeed well known for its calming and relaxing effects. Ear candles are now widely used everywhere in the modern world for assisting specific conditions and to quiet stressful minds.
For those who are new to this amazing treatment, here is how it works.
The fully dressed client lies down on their side, with a pillow holding up their head, so that the auditory canal is vertical.
To start the process, the specially designed hollow candle is placed just inside the ear canal, ensuring it is in a pleasant position. Since the hollow lit candle is placed so close to the face, it may be recommended to use an ear disc which is slid over the candle and positioned near to the ear. This foil covered disc then catches or deflects any falling ash.
With the candle then lit, it creates a light suction action causing a vacuum which pulls the wax and impurities from the ear. The warmed air from the flame and colder air passing through its hollow middle causes this vacuum. The motion and compression between the ear canal and the candle chamber generate air flow acting like a chimney. The herbs and essential oils are infused into a vapor by the burning action, which is pulled into the auditory canal. This softens any impurities and carries out a massaging action by the rising air and this assists in regulating ear pressure. During the treatment a small amount of ear wax is also collected in the ear cone.
The candles work like a chimney, drawing impurities out, according to practitioners. The majority are burned away, but there may be some found in the candle wax residue or left on a cotton bud 24 to 48 hours after treatment. The ear drum is said to be massaged by the column of warm air, while pressure in the sinus cavities and ears is made equal. The flicker of the flame also produces quivering that massages the eardrum. The herbal mists from the lit candle also spiral into the ear canal, helping to soothe and balance.
Most deposits vaporize and are carried away through the candle ‘chimney ‘and nothing of the candle remainder is left in the ear.
As the candle burns down, many say it sounds like a fire softly crackling away which adds to the overall relaxing experience. The usual burn time of each candle is between 10 and fifteen minutes. A pleasant feeling of warmth from the candle makes this an enormously relaxing treatment.
There are numerous benefits of the ear candling treatment as detailed here.
Conditions affecting the head and ears such as sinus congestion, ear noises and excessive earwax can be helped from ear candle treatments.
The rising air through the column of the candle and soft natural movement of the flame serve to gently massage the ear drum. This has an immediate subjective effect of regulating ear pressure. Users often report a general calming, relaxing effect and a soothing, light sensation in the ear/head area.
It is often used by people with:
- Tinnitus – For those people who endure an constant ringing in the ears, the informal evidence claims that ear candling can end the annoyance by clearing out deeply buried material and obstruction in the ear
- Sinusitis – helps to dull symptoms together with other treatments such as nasal corticosteroids. saline nasal irrigation, with nasal sprays or solutions, which decreases drainage and rinses away irritants and allergies.
- Excessive ear wax – earwax alone is not a health threat, but it can become painful or uncomfortable if it builds up too far. It can be not only displeasing, but also present an ideal breeding ground for bacteria and other undesirable pathogens.
- Colds – diminishes pressure on the inner ear with the removal of excess earwax
- Tension headaches – alleviates headaches and migraines
- Stress – Ear candle treatment has a soothing, relaxing, pacifying effect
- Ear Infections – ear candling can help to slow the regularity of such painful infections and get rid of space for bacteria to thrive
- Hay fever and rhinitis
Many people also detect an magnified sense of smell and hearing which might take a little while to adjust to.
If there is any inflammation or infection in the ear, ear candles should not be used. They are also not acceptable for people who have had recent ear surgery or those with ear grommets or tubes, perforated ear drums or allergies to any of the products in the candle.
The ear candling treatment can be followed by a Washington rubbing of the outer ear, followed by a pressure point and lymphatic drainage massage of the face which complements the effects of the ear candling by assisting to let go of obstructions in the sinuses and ears.
So go ahead and try this amazing experience in Washington.
Thanks for reading and have a great day in Washington.
- USB Mini HD Camera LED Light Pen. For Ear / Eye / Throat. Windows PC & Android CompatibleProduct on sale
- Otoscope – Safe & Effective Ear / Eye / Throat Care Examination Light PenProduct on sale